1) What is the official website of the Pahang Forestry Department?
Official Website Pahang Forestry Department is a gateway to information and services provided by the Pahang Forestry Department.
2) Who is allowed to access and use the official website of the Pahang Forestry Department?
The whole world can visit the official website of the Pahang Forestry Department and the use of such information.
3) In the event of illegal logging around us as to who we should contact?
If there Illegal logging cases you can contact the Enforcement Unit, Forestry Department of Peninsular Malaysia at 1-800-88-5776.
5) What are the procedures to be followed before entering the permanent reserved forest (PRF) in Pahang?
HSK permit must be obtained prior to entering into the forest activities are exercised. Please identify areas HSK and contact the relevant District Forest Officer for the purposes of the permit application. Each permit is charged RM5 per individual. Please visit here to know the address and telephone number of the District Forest Office.
6) How do I contact Portal Pahang Forestry Department?
You can contact the Webmaster Pahang Forestry Department, Information Technology Unit, 5th Floor Kompleks Tun Razak, Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan 25990, Pahang, Malaysia
Tel: + 609-5732911
Fax: + 609-5736152
Email: forestry [at] pahang.gov.my.